World Language Teaching: Spanish, Cert
|Course Number||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|TEAC 922B||Reading and Listening in the Spanish Language Classroom||3|
|TEAC 922F||Writing in the Spanish Language Classroom||3|
|TEAC 922K||Speaking in the Spanish Language Classroom||3|
|TEAC 922O||Assessment in the Spanish Language Classroom||3|
|TEAC 922S||Planning in the Spanish Language Classroom||3|
|TEAC 922W||Technology-Enhanced Spanish Language Instruction||3|
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Substantial content knowledge in the Spanish language: Sufficient content knowledge may be demonstrated in a variety of ways, including current and prospective language educator, a degree in the language, university language faculty and/or graduate student, etc.
NOTE: When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.