Postdoc Travel Grant
Postdoc Studies has established a travel fund with the University of Nebraska Foundation to help UNL postdoctoral scholars present their research at academic or professional conferences, or participate in select professional development opportunities.
To apply, please choose Add new IC Application from the Quick Add Actions and select Postdoctoral Travel Grant Application from the drop-down menu in NuRamp.
Apply for Funding (UNL postdocs only)
About the Program
- Provides assistance when insufficient financial support is available through other resources
- Supports domestic and international travel to present UNL research (oral or poster) at an academic or professional conference
- Award Amount up to $750
Current UNL postdocs are eligible to apply. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Fewer than 5 years of service at UNL (not counting time as a graduate student)
- Have not received a postdoc travel grant from this program in the last year
- Have an accepted abstract for an oral or poster presentation at a conference
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered as they are received
- Applications for travel already completed will not be considered. You must submit your travel grant application at least 6 weeks prior to travel
- To apply, please complete the Postdoctoral Travel Grant Application under the Internal Competitions in NuRamp.
Provide FundingMake a Tax-deductible Donation
Visit the University of Nebraska Foundation website.
* Our goal is to establish the postdoc travel grant program as a permanent endowment. Please help us raise awareness for this giving opportunity.