These instructions are for Graduate Studies staff.
1. Find/prep your photo
Find/get a photo: 200px square recommended.
- If you haven't had a professional photo taken on campus (NCard doesn't count), ask your supervisor about scheduling one.
- They'll provide a big version. Create a smaller, cropped copy. (Erin can help.)
2. Set photo for UNL directory
(also appears on GS staff list)
- On Planet Red, click Login and sign in.
- Use the username and password that get you into Outlook or Blackboard.
- Under Your Account select Edit Avatar.
- Click the Browse button, find/select your photo, and click Upload.
- Optional: Use the picture cropping tool.
3. Set photo for Office 365
(a.k.a. Outlook, Lync, etc.)
- Sign into web-based Office 365.
- Click the photo or person icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the Change link under your initials (or your photo if previously set).
- On the side panel, click the folder icon. Find/select your photo.
Other Related Setup
Optional: Set up your UNL-branded email signature.