Graduate Degree Program Summary
Graduate programs offered
Earn a Graduate Degree
- MS in Business Analytics (30 cr)
Earn a Graduate Certificate
Certificates have their own deadlines and checklists; select one for details.
- Grad Cert in Business Analytics (12 cr)
Online and Distance OpportunitiesOffered online:
Some online coursework may be available for your program; contact dept. for details.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
2. Required by Business Analytics
After you apply, allow one business day for us to set up your access so you can complete these requirements via MyRED.
- Entrance exam(s): GMAT or GRE. A score of 600 on GMAT (or equivalent on the GRE) is strongly recommended.
- Minimum English proficiency: Paper TOEFL 550, Internet TOEFL 80, IELTS 6.5
- Three references
- Professional Resume
When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed.
Application Deadlines for Business Analytics
- M.S. in Business Analytics: July 1 for Fall. November 1 for Spring. April 1 for Summer.
Application/admission is for entry in a specific term and year. Our academic year is divided into 3 terms: Fall (August-December), Spring (January-May), and Summer (multiple sessions May-August). Some programs accept new students only in certain terms and/or years.
The M.S. in Business Analytics or certificate will enable students to solve a wide range of problems with a wide range of data and statistical techniques. Courses focus on making decisions using the vast amounts of data on business programs, customers, employees, and outcomes that are now becoming available. The program is designed to enhance the ability of professionals in many fields to use big data in making decisions, how to use statistical techniques on those data, and how to talk to information technology and statistical specialists about collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data in support of business decisions.
Take advantage of the strong outlook for business analysts (12% growth over the next decade). Nebraska Business will enable you to advance your career by strengthening your skills in quantitative business methods, tools, and software.
Tuition for the M.S. in Business Analytics is $630 per credit hour for all students, regardless of residency.
Courses and More
- Students work with an advisor to create a plan of study and follow the Steps to Degree Completion. See all courses or jump to related subjects:
- Cost of attendance differs from one student to another. Try our Cost Estimator or see Tuition, Fees, and Funding for details.