Graduate Certificate Program Summary
The Business Analytics certificate program will enable students to solve a wide range of problems with a wide range of data and statistical techniques. Courses focus on making decisions using the vast amounts of data on business programs, customers, employees, and outcomes that are now becoming available. The certificate is designed to enhance the ability of professionals in many fields to use big data in making decisions, how to use statistical techniques on those data, and how to talk to information technology and statistical specialists about collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data in support of business decisions.
Courses and More
- Course Requirements for this Cert are in the Catalog.
- All courses are completed online. Students admitted to this certificate program will take courses delivered through the Online MBA program.
- Cost of attendance differs from one student to another. Try our Cost Estimator or see Tuition, Fees, and Funding for details.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee
- One set of transcripts uploaded to MyRED
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
2. Required by the department
After you apply, allow one business day for us to set up your access so you can complete these requirements via MyRED.