Graduate Certificate Program Summary
Are you an experienced K-12 teacher or an educator working in the community ready to extend your own education to better serve your learners? Apply to the graduate certificate program in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages to build on your existing experience, achieve a broad and deep understanding of educational practice, develop a professional identity, and engage in informed conversations about important issues in teaching and learning.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee
- One set of transcripts uploaded to MyRED
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status