These scholarships are relevant to students studying Humanities in Medicine.
Charles and Linda Wilson Humanities in Medicine Scholarship
- Students who are enrolled full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences
- HMED minor with science major or humanities major (as defined by the dean)
- Top 10% of high school graduating class and demonstrate excellence in completed work at the university
- Evidence of participation and leadership in school and community activities
- Financial need considered after selection made to determine size of award
The Max John and Pauline H. Stuermer Scholarship
Full-time female undergraduate in pre-medicine, majoring in a humanities field.
The Herbert Thomas and Lilah David Folsom Memorial Scholarship
Full-time undergraduate students enrolled in pre-medicine with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.