Brother 2 Brother
Join a diverse Brotherhood that transcends culture!
All Are Welcome!
Brother2Brother is a program at UNL OASIS that aims to build a community of support focused on enhancing the development of collegiate students of color. We welcome all students who identify as men and non-binary, from all backgrounds, to create a strong support network on campus. Faculty and staff are invited.
- Increases retention and success.
- Provide students with tools and skills to support their personal, academic, and professional growth throughout their collegiate experience and beyond.
- Provide a community of support amongst peers, faculty, and staff.
Enhance racial literacy and foster positive changes across campus.
Get involved for...
- Networking & Friendships
- Faculty and Staff Mentorship
- Leadership Development
- Professional Opportunities
- Intellectual Competence
- Safe & Brave Space for Conversations
- Fun Events & Food!
B2B Symposium & m3 Summit (Masculinity, Mental Health and Microaggressions)
Scheduledin Spring 2021. Staytuned for more details!
Follow our Instagram @brother2brotherunl for updates and highlights.
For questions and collaborations, please reach out to Tamayo Zhou.