Are you interested in developing leadership for a diverse world?apply to Oasis intercultural Leadership Program
This program focuses on developing leadership in a cross-cultural context. You will learn how leadership and identity connect, and how to adapt your leadership approach in varying cultural settings.
The program helps you increase your understanding of how you make meaning of your own lived experiences and the experiences of others, how you navigate culturally challenging situations, and how to actively develop your intercultural leadership identity. To accomplish these goals, you will take the Intercultural Development Inventory, Intercultural Conflict Style, and Clifton Strengths assessments.
Participation in this program includes completion of a zero-credit hour course and eight (8) hours of hands-on practice of skills learned in the course. After fulfilling all requirements of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion, noting competency in navigating and leading groups with cultural differences.
The OASIS Intercultural Leadership Program develops student leaders by engaging in: the history of diverse communities, leadership models, and social action.
- Have a passion for leadership and creating change
- Be willing to meet program requirements and engage with peers
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at UNL
- Create significant and visible change at UNL
- New knowledge and leadership skills
- Develop a campus network
- Be involved with and receive recognition from OASIS
- Attend conferences and professional events
For more information or questions contact: