The staff at OASIS are here to guide you throughout your undergraduate career at UNL, connect you with resources on campus, and develop your skills necessary for success at UNL and beyond. If you have questions or would like to get connected, please contact Assistant Director, Moi Padilla, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a participant of our Student Success Program, you:
- Enroll in a student success seminar available at no charge
- Have a connection by meeting with a professional OASIS staff
- Have a connection through an assigned peer-mentor
- Improve time management skills by completing a study hours log
- Complete a mid-semester check-in with professors to ensure academic success
- Meet peers, faculty and staff through our diversity & social events
Benefits of Participating
- You will gain familiarity with OASIS and the UNL campus
- Learn how to find and use academic support services
- Meet people from different backgrounds and diverse perspectives
- Gain personal and professional skills necessary for lifelong learning
Come see us!