2016-2017 Physics Majors Recognized for Academic Achievement
Several Physics students were honored for their outstanding academic achievement during the 2016-2017 academic year. Individuals were recognized at individual college celebrations and the All-University Honors Convocation which took place on April 23 at the Lied Center for Performing Arts.
All Physics majors were named as High Scholars, students who are in the top 10 percent of their class.
Join us in congratulating the following Physics majors:
- Matthew Scott Dunn, senior
- Rebecca Juliet Fitzgarrald, sophomore
- Ethan Anthony Gubbels, sophomore
- Micah John Holmes, sophomore
- Peter Andrew Kosch, junior
- Jesse Alexander Kruse, freshman
- Aashish Subedi, freshman
- Jacob W. Twibell, freshman
For a full list of students, see the Nebraska Today article.