See Yourself at UNL with the Physics & Astronomy 360 Virtual Tour
The Department of Physics & Astronomy is proud to take part in the Office of Graduate Studies' virtual reality tours of campus. We are one of the first programs at UNL which prospective students can "visit" via their smartphone or computer. In this video, you can see five department laboratories:
- Extreme Light Laboratory, Professor Don Umstadter
- Functional Nanostructures Microscopy Lab, Associate Professor Axel Enders
- Interface and Nanostructure Physics Lab, Assistant Professor Xia Hong
- Ultrafast Dynamics Lab, Assistant Professor Martin Centurion
- Pixel Lab, High Energy Physics Group
Make sure to utilize the full 360 degree space by moving your phone or dragging your desktop cursor up-and-down and side-to-side. Stand up, walk around, and experience each space. To learn more or to apply to our Physics programs, visit the Undergraduate Office of Admissions or the Office of Graduate Studies.