Schedule a Money Coaching session
Money Coaching Session Topics
You can choose as many session topics as you wish. We can usually cover all the information you need in one session.
|Creating Your Own Spending Plan||Get your financial life on track by setting financial goals, creating a spending plan, and learning how to repay debt|
|Building Good Credit||Learn the keys to good credit management, including understanding your credit score and credit report and responsible use of credit cards|
|Managing Debt & Getting Out of Debt||Learn how to successfully manage student loans, credit cards, and other types of debt, including creating a debt repayment plan|
|Planning for Major Purchases||Learn what factors to consider before you make major purchases, including buying a home or a car|
|Moving Off Campus||Get assistance with developing an off-campus budget and weighing your housing options.|
|Understanding Financial Aid||Understand and learn how to manage your student loans, including creating a debt repayment plan and the importance of balancing work and school|
|Preparing for Life After College||Graduating soon? We can help you prepare for the expenses of moving and help you create a budget with you new salary. We can also talk about insurance and investing basics and employee benefits|
|Get Assistance With Your Financial Problems||Let us know what specific financial challenges you are encountering and we will help you find solutions to overcome your challenges, including helping you create an action plan for success|
Common Student Questions/Concerns
- I can't control my spending. I have no plan for my money. I need help budgeting my money.
- My financial life is disorganized. I need to get my finances on track.
- I have questions about my financial aid and how I should wisely manage my financial aid.
- I have questions about credit - should I get a credit card and how do I choose a credit card.
- I want to know why credit scores are so important and how I can build a good credit score.
- I'm in debt. I need help figuring out how to manage and eliminate my debt.
- I need help figuring out how many hours I should work.
- I need help setting up a plan for how to save money to reach my goals.
- I need help figuring out if I can afford a study abroad trip.
- I want to learn more about investing and determine if I'm ready to start investing.
- I need help understanding my employer benefits - 401K, insurance, etc.