Learning Disability Documentation

If your disability is learning related (Learning Disability), a Psychoeducational Evaluation will need to be provided to our office.
You can schedule an appointment for this type of assessment through the UNL Counseling and School of Psychology Clinic at this link: https://cehs.unl.edu/cspc/initial-inquiry-form/
You also can find a list of professionals that provide this type of assessment within the Lincoln area at the following link: https://welltrack-connect.com/signup.