PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Complete and print the Test Accommodation Request form on the SSD website.
2. Deliver the Test Accommodation Request form to the SSD Testing Center. The SSD staff will give you an SSD Instructor Exam Proctor Form for each class that you’re requesting test accommodations.
3. Schedule a time to meet with your instructors.
4. Take the SSD Instructor Exam Proctor Form and a copy of your accommodation plan to each instructor. The form should be completed by the instructor while you are meeting. Be sure to discuss any scheduling conflicts at that time. (For example, if you have back to back classes, you may need to take exams for the first class at an earlier or later time so you don’t miss your second class. The instructor will have to discuss an optional time with you and write it on the form.)
5. Return the completed SSD Instructor Exam Proctor Forms to the SSD Testing Center for exams to be arranged.
The SSD Instructor Exam Proctor Forms
must be delivered to the SSD office
at least 5 business days prior to your exams.
If you are requesting test accommodations for FINAL EXAMS ONLY, the SSD Instructor Exam Proctor Form(s) must be returned 10 business days prior to the FIRST day of finals week.