The Nebraska Summer Research Program Symposium is an opportunity for scholars to present their research to their peers and campus community members.
Visit the 2023 Symposium Directory here!
Undergraduate scholars from the following programs will present posters:
- National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure Research Experience for Teachers (RET)
- Nebraska Center for Energy Sciences Research
- Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience Young Nebraska Scientists High School Interns
- Undergraduate Creative Activities and Research Experience (UCARE)
- Young Nebraska Scientists High School Researchers