The Nebraska Summer Research Program, coordinated by the Office of Graduate Studies, welcomes you to this annual symposium. Come see what our scholars have spent the summer working on and show your support for undergraduate research.
Undergraduate scholars from the following programs will present posters:
- Cabela's Apprenticeship Program
- McNair Scholars
- Nebraska Center for Energy Sciences Research
- Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience High School Interns
- Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University Scholars
- Undergraduate Creative Activities and Research Experience (UCARE)
- Young Nebraska Scientists High School Researchers
This event is free and open to the public.