Do your research in MyWorld
Find a program you are interested in MyWorld!
- Login to myworld.unl.edu with your my.unl.edu (Blackboard) id and password.
- Click on the Programs link on the upper right side of the page.
- Click on Advanced Search in the middle of the search options.
- Search based on multiple or individual criteria.
Step 2*Note - You are required to make an appointment with a member of the William H. Thompson Staff prior to leaving the country to inform them of your travel plans.
Please schedule an appointment with Assistant Program Coordinator Alanna Hoffman (email@example.com) in order to:
- Identify how this program relates to your personal, professional and academic goals
- Understand your William H. Thompson Learning Community expectations and fill out the appropriate documents prior to your experience abroad
- Discuss resources to assist students in funding their study abroad program
Documents William H. Thompson Scholars are required to complete prior to studying abroad
Request to use scholarship for study abroad program form
- Note: It is not guaranteed that you will be able to apply your Buffett Scholarship towards a study abroad program. This is determined on a case-by-case basis by the Buffett Foundation.
The deadlines to request to use scholarships to study abroad are based on the term in which you will study abroad:
- Fall Deadline: August 1st
- Spring Deadline: December 1st
- Summer Deadline: April 1st