2016-2017 Graduate Bulletin
2016-2017 Graduate Bulletin Policy Handbook
It is the responsibility of the student to be familiar with the information presented in this bulletin, and to know and observe all regulations and procedures relating to the program he or she is pursuing.
In no case will a regulation be waived or an exception granted because a student pleads ignorance of, or contends that he or she was not informed of, the regulations or procedures. A student planning to graduate should be familiar with the dates relating to application for graduation and other pertinent deadlines.
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln expressly reserves the right to:
- Add or delete courses from its offerings and to change times or locations
- Change academic calendars without notice
- Cancel any course for insufficient registrations
- Modify, consolidate, or delete any program
- Revise or change rules, charges, fees, schedules, courses, requirements for degrees, and any other regulation affecting students including, but not limited to, evaluation standards, whenever considered necessary or desirable
Responsibility for following all policies and meeting all requirements and deadlines for graduate programs rests with the student.
Related resources outside this policy site: