Admin & Governance
Graduate Faculty Status
See Graduate Faculty in the Graduate Catalog for definitions, policies, and nomination procedures related to graduate faculty, graduate faculty associates, graduate courtesy members, graduate lecturers, and emeriti.
Grad Faculty Lists
See Graduate Program Summaries for faculty lists. On those pages, most but not all have Graduate Faculty status and are eligible to serve on committees. For details on an individual's eligibility, consult the department's graduate chair or Graduate Studies.
The UNL Graduate Council serves as an advisory body to the UNL Dean of Graduate Education and, as the administrative body for Graduate Studies, is subject to the authority of the UNL Graduate Faculty.
Members are listed by the year in which their term ends.
- 2018: Laurie Thomas Lee (Humanities)
- 2018: Ted Hamann (Professional Education)
- 2018: Daniel Clausen (Student GA Representative)
- 2018: Karen DaSilva (Student GA Representative)
- 2019: Clinton Rowe (Physical Sciences)
- 2019: David Smith (Business)
- 2020: Christina Falci (Social Sciences)
- 2020: Jennifer Clarke (Agricultural Science & Biological Sciences)
- 2021: Rhonda Fuelberth (Arts)
- 2021: Yusong Li (Engineering)
- Ex-officio: Tim Carr (Dean of Graduate Education)
Appointed representatives to the NU Executive Graduate Council: Christina Falci and Clinton Rowe; alternate is David Smith.
Appointed representative to the UNL Academic Planning Committee: Jennifer Clarke.
- January 2018
- February 2017, March 2017, October 2017, November 2017
- March 2016, April 2016, October 2016
- April 2015, September 2015, November 2015
- February 2014, October 2014, November 2014
- March 2013, April 2013, September 2013, October 2013
- January 2012, February 2012, March 2012, September 2012, November 2012
- January 2011, March 2011, April 2011, September 2011, November 2011
- March 2010, April 2010, September 2010, November 2010
- February 2009, April 2009, October 2009, November 2009
- February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, June 2008, October 2008, December 2008