There is no Place Like Nebraska
Van Brunt Visitors Center
313 N. 13th St.
Lincoln, NE 68588-0256
800-742-8800, ext. 9800
Sat: By appointment
Also: 3 hours prior to home football game kickoff
East Campus Visitors Center
Holdrege St. & Dairy Store Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68583
Closed Sundays from Jan–Mar
Attractions & Lodging
Art, culture and history are important parts of the campus landscape. If you have time while you’re here, take in one of several art and museum collections, take in a theatre performance or stroll through our campus gardens.
- Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center
- University of Nebraska State Museum
- Great Plains Art Museum
- Robert Hillestad Textiles Gallery
- International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Eisentrager·Howard Gallery
- Kruger Collection
- Howell, Studio and Lab Theatres
- Campus Gardens
- Tractor Museum
- General John J. Pershing Display
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- School of Music
ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST: How Design Lovers Should Spend 48 Hours in Lincoln
Whether it’s football, basketball, volleyball, or another sport, there’s a lot of excitement around Husker athletics. Find everything from ticket information to schedules right here.
If it’s books for classes, authentic Husker attire to show off your pride, or even cheese from the Dairy Store, you’ll find it here.
As a land-grant institution, the university serves the entire state of Nebraska through research-based education.