There is no Place Like Nebraska
Van Brunt Visitors Center
313 N. 13th St.
Lincoln, NE 68588-0256
800-742-8800, ext. 9800
Sat: By appointment
Also: 3 hours prior to home football game kickoff
East Campus Visitors Center
Holdrege St. & Dairy Store Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68583
Closed Sundays from Jan–Mar
Attractions & Lodging
Art, culture and history are important parts of the campus landscape. If you have time while you’re here, take in one of several art and museum collections, take in a theatre performance or stroll through our campus gardens.
- Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center
- University of Nebraska State Museum
- Great Plains Art Museum
- Robert Hillestad Textiles Gallery
- International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Eisentrager·Howard Gallery
- Kruger Collection
- Howell, Studio and Lab Theatres
- Campus Gardens
- Tractor Museum
- General John J. Pershing Display
- Nebraska Repertory Theatre
- School of Music
If it’s books for classes, authentic Husker attire to show off your pride, or even cheese from the Dairy Store, you’ll find it here.