How to Give
Support UNL Army ROTC
The University of Nebraska Army ROTC program has a strong tradition of developing cadets who go on to excel in their service as officers and leaders. Your support is vital to maintaining this standard of excellence and its competitive stature among the nation's best.
Contributing to the UNL's Army ROTC excellence and scholarship funds impact greatly our ability to attract, retain and train the top military leaders of tomorrow. Please consider making an investment in our program today.
Army ROTC Alumni Fund
A gift to this fund provides scholarships to deserving cadets by increasing financial aid opportunities.
UNL Army ROTC Excellence Fund
Contributions to this fund support the greatest needs of the department and projects as they arise.
Fallen Heroes of the War on Terrorism Fund
Gifts to this fund are used to provide an award plaque for deserving cadets honoring those alumni who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. The goal is to include a monetary stipend with these awards as funds become available.
- CPT Edward D. Iwan Memorial Award. CPT Iwan was killed in action November 12, 2004 in Fallujah, Iraq.
- 1LT Kevin J. Gaspers Memorial Award. 1LT Gaspers was killed in action April 23, 2007 in As Sadah, Iraq.
- CPT Robert J. Yllescas Memorial Award. CPT Yllescas died December 1, 2008 of wounds suffered October 28, 2008 at Combat Outpost, Keating, Afghanistan.
HOW TO GIVE
Most gifts to the foundation are tax-deductible. One hundred percent of your gift will benefit the area you?ve chosen. You can give to the foundation in a variety of ways.
1) You can make a secure, online donation by selecting one of the following funds and completing the information:
- Army ROTC Alumni Fund - Fund ID: 01048830)
- UNL Army ROTC Excellence Fund - Fund ID: 01117700)
- Fallen Heroes of the War on Terrorism Fund - Fund ID: 01109080)
2) You can print and complete a gift form and mail it with your contribution.
For further information or questions, contact:
University of Nebraska Foundation
1010 Lincoln Mall