How to make room reservations:
Use THIS LINK to look at the schedule of the space you would like to use.
Once you've found free time in your space, use the 'Room Reservation Request Form' below to send the reservation form.
Incomplete forms will be returned to you unfulfilled. You should not consider your request as approved until you receive an email confirmation.
Reservations are NOT available after 11:00 p.m., when Temple Building officially closes. The exterior door locks at 10:00 p.m. All particpants must be inside by 10:00.
After you have agreed to these guidelines, Then... Complete the Reservation form below.
If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please see Brad Buffum in Temple Room 109B or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room 16: Basement-level rehearsal room, suitable for small rehearsals and informal meetings.
- 301/302: Larger 3rd floor rehearsal/movement room.
- 306/307: Smaller 3rd floor rehearsal/movement room.
- 304/Lab Theatre: Black box rehearsal/performance space. Theatrix and regular classes have priority.
- 204: Design room. Meetings only; no rehearsals.
Studio Theatre and Howell Memorial Theatre may available on a very limited basis. Contact email@example.com for more information.