Click any day on the calendar below for rehearsal call details.
SUBSCRIBE to this calendar with the link below. Do not ADD this calendar, you must SUBSCRIBE. If you don't know how, ask Brad.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... ...
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your Mac OS X device (laptop or desktop):
Subscribe to a calendar on Mac Desktop or Laptop:
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar's web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
Subscribe to a calendar on an Android device:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, above "My Calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. The address needs to be an ICAL link.
- Click Add Calendar.
This is what to copy and paste in order to subscribe: