Atomic, Molecular, Optical & Plasma Physics Faculty
Bradley ShadwickIntense Laser-Plasma Interactions
Visit the Faculty Interest page for complete profiles of research interests.
Postdoctoral positions exist in each AMOP research group. To inquire about available positions in a particular group, please contact the faculty member(s) in the research area(s) you are interested in. The AMOP physics group has been selected by the university for priority funding, part of which is allocated to enhancing postdoctoral appointments in the group.
- American Physical Society (APS) home page
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) home page
- arXiv.org (Physics E-Print Archive)
- Atomic and Plasma Physics Databases
- Physical and Life Sciences Directorate
- International Conference on Photonic, Electronic and Atomic Collisions (ICPEAC) home page
- Laser and Optics Links
- NIST home page
- Optical Society of America (OSA)
- Optics Express E-Journal
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Spectrum Newsletter & The Record (UNL Physics & Astronomy Department news and statistics)