Wednesday, January 9, 2019
About this video
Melinda Henson, MS Ed, BCBA,
Toileting successfully is a skill that has a significant and long-term impact on an individual’s quality of life outcome. By actively teaching toileting skills, we can have an immediate impact on levels of independence at home and school; increase opportunities for social & group acceptance; widen options for work and school that may not otherwise be possible; and decrease frustration and the risk of abuse as they become adults. Interventions presented will focus on how to identify and implement the most appropriate toilet training strategy for your child/student.
To receive a certificate of attendance, click here and answer the study questions for this webinar.
- Bladder Control_ Tips and Tricks.pdf
- Night Time Continence.pdf
- PaTTAN Guidelines for Potty Training program.pdf
- Toilet Routine Visuals.pdf
- Toilet Training - Schedule Criteria.pdf
- Toilet Training - General Protocol.pdf
- Toileting Datasheet no alarm.pdf
- Toileting Elimination Record.pdf
- Toileting Training Webinar Handouts.pdf