All first-year scholars accepting the Susan T. Buffett scholarship will be required to live on-campus per University Housing policy. The William H. Thompson Scholars Living-Learning community is in Harper Hall and houses all incoming first-year students in the program. The William H. Thompson Scholars Living-Learning Community offers a wide range of benefits:
- Engage with other scholars within the community to build meaningful relationships, friendships, and networks.
- Experience a living setting that is active and supportive.
- Share space with scholars that allows for a chance to plan, attend, and explore various opportunities and resources at UNL and the Lincoln community.
- Special programs for scholars that focus on social, community, academic, personal and professional topics.
- A Study Café only scholars have access to within Harper Hall that allows for a collaborative learning environment, interaction with mentors, class tutors, and faculty engagement.
- Close proximity to Harper Dining Hall.
Any questions regarding housing can be directed to William H. Thompson Scholars staff member Preston Phelps by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 402-472-1989.