Selected Publications and/or projects
- British Women Poets and the Romantic Writing Community. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2009.
- Editor, Percy Bysshe Shelley’s Poetry and Prose. A Longman Cultural Edition. New York: Longman, 2009.
- Editor, Irish Women Poets of the Romantic Period. An electronic textbase of 90+ volumes by 50+ poets. Alexander Street Press, 2008.
- History (poetry). Minneapolis: Mid-List Press, 2005.
- Scottish Women Poets of the Romantic Period. Co-Edited with Nancy J. Kushigian. Alexander Street Press. 2002.
- Romanticism and Women Poets: Opening the Doors of Reception, co-edited with Harriet Kramer Linkin. Lexington: University Press of Kentucky, 1999.
- Royal Mourning and Regency Culture: Elegies and Memorials of Princess Charlotte. London/New York: Macmillan/St. Martin's, 1997.
- Romanticism, Radicalism, and the Press, edited with an introductory essay by Stephen C. Behrendt. Detroit: Wayne State UP, 1997.
- A Step in the Dark (poetry). Minneapolis: Mid-List Press, 1996.
- Reading William Blake. London/New York: Macmillan/St. Martin's, 1992.
Current research activities include projects on Romantic women writers and radical politics, William Blake, Romantic fiction, and issues of canonicity and periodicity in the Romantic period.