Wednesday, March 8, 2017
About this video
Presented by: Teri McGill, M.Ed., BCBA and Cara Woundy, M.S.,OTR/L,
This webinar will focus on the unique characteristics of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). This webinar will discuss some of the early red flags of an Autism Spectrum Disorder in very young children, and how the areas of communication, social and behavior are impacted. Information will be shared on simple strategies for young children with Autism and what steps families and caregivers can take if they suspect an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
To receive a certificate of attendance, click here and answer the study questions for this webinar.
- 3-8-17 Autism and the Very Young Child Flyer copy.pdf
- Learner Objectives ASD and the Young Child.doc
- ASD in Young Revised 2-8-16.pdf
- Communication Opportunities.doc
- Hidden Learning and Language Opportunities.doc
- Developmental Signs of Autism in First Two Years of Life - Infancy.docx
- Developmental Signs of Autism in First Two Years of Life - Second Year.docx