The Administrator Certificate of Recognition is presented each year to an administrator who has supported the work of the Nebraska Writing Project in his/her local school building or district.
- Write a 1-2 page letter of nomination, to include:
- Nature of the NeWP program supported by this administrator
- Quality of support for NeWP
- Years of support for NeWP
- Number of teachers, students, administrators, and community members reached by the programs supported by this administrator.
- Send to:
Robert Brooke, Director
Nebraska Writing Project
202 Andrews Hall
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68488-0333
OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All nominations will be discussed at the April Nebraska Writing Project Leadership Team meeting.
The Administrator Certificate of Recognition will be awarded at the Nebraska Writing Project Spring Gathering, Friday May 6th, 2016 on the UNL City Campus.