The ESL Support Lab is a free service offered by Programs in English as a Second Language to all international students at the university who need language-related assistance. Our consultants are trained ESL professionals who take great satisfaction in helping students succeed in their courses. At the lab, students can get help with
- understanding homework or assigned projects from their ESL or academic classes
- understanding difficult reading passages from their textbooks or other materials
- brainstorming ideas for projects or formal essays
- revising formal essays
- incorporating sources and properly citing them in their formal essays
- improving grammar and vocabulary in their assignments
Guidelines for using the ESL Support Lab (please read before your first lab session)
Fall 2019 ESL Support Lab consultants:
Click here for the lab schedule and to make an appointment.
When you have completed your appointment, please take the survey.