Why should I study English at Nebraska?
- Small class sizes (12-15 students in IEP classes)
- Dedicated, experienced faculty (no graduate assistants)
- Credit granted for higher level classes (depending on major)
- No TOEFL or IELTS scores required for undergraduate admission for students who complete IEP and Credit EAP programs
- Individual advising and coaching to help students succeed
- Student Support Lab offered (individualized tutoring)
- Lincoln, Nebraska was voted #1 U.S. city for quality of life in 2012
- Lincoln, Nebraska was the #5 safest city in the U.S. in 2011
What are the requirements to attend the Intensive English Program?
- You must be a high school graduate.
- No previous English proficiency test score is required.
How many times per year is the Intensive English Program offered?
- Three. The fall semester starts in August; the spring semester starts in January; and the summer session starts in May.
- Session Dates
What is the cost of the Intensive English Program?
- Costs can be found on the PIESL website under Program Costs.
How do I get admitted to the Intensive English Program?
- Fill out an application under APPLY NOW.
What are the application deadlines?
- Summer/Fall – May 1
- Spring – December 1