- The Intensive English Program. IEP is a non-credit program for degree-seeking students trying to meet the university's language requirement for admission and for non-degree seeking students who want to improve their overall language ability for professional or personal reasons.
- The Online English Program. The OEP also serves degree and non-degree-seeking students but is offered completely online. The program is designed for highly self-motivated students who have already mastered fundamental English skills and want to develop more advanced capabilities for personal or work reasons and/or complete their language requirements before they come to Nebraska to complete their degrees.
- The Credit English for Academic Purposes Program. The Credit EAP program is for conditionally admitted UNL students transitioning from full-time English study to full-time academic study at UNL. This program is offered in two formats: on the UNL campus and completely online.
- Credit English as a Second Language courses. Credit ESL courses are for fully admitted UNL students who need or want some additional assistance in developing their English proficiency.
- Customized Programs. Special programs can be designed to accommodate the learning needs and schedules of almost any group.
514 Nebraska Hall East
(just off 17th Street and just before X Street)