UNL's Commitment to Addressing Sexual Misconduct
UNL is dedicated to the prevention of sexual discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual misconduct, and providing a safe campus for its employees and students. In order to be proactive in its efforts, UNL has established procedures and policies to investigate complaints and address identified concerns. On this website, you will discover information about Title IX, available resources, and university policies and procedures regarding sexual misconduct. We hope you find this information helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance at (402) 472-3417.
Where Can I Get Help?
How Do I Report?
- Reporting a Crime
- Anonymous Reporting
- Filing a Complaint with TIPS
- Contact a Responsible Employee
- Filing a Title IX Complaint
- File a Complaint with the Office of Civil Rights
- Where Can I Find Information About the University's Complaint Investigation Process?
- Will I Suffer Retaliation for Reporting?