Services & Resources
Services offered through GSA and ASUN:
- Graduate Travel Awards Program.
- Special Projects Grants Program.
- Desktop computers are provided free of charge to graduate students for on campus use.
- Student Legal Services (SLS) is a program funded completely by student fees. SLS offers free legal advice or representation to registered UNL students.
- The Student Money Management Center provides financial advice to students.
- The ASUN Green Fund provides grant funds for student-led projects directed toward improving overall environmental sustainability on the university campus.
Programs through other offices at UNL:
- The Center for Civic Engagement provides a free tax preparation service.
- Free access for students to the Adobe Creative Cloud through the Technology Fee administered by the ASUN Technology Fee Committee.