If you enjoyed a lecture, an art exhibition, the Great Plains conference, a First Friday event, a Discover the Great Plains book, the Elizabeth Rubendall Artist in Residence, or another activity this year, then please consider making a financial contribution to help us continue our programming. The Center for Great Plains Studies and the Great Plains Art Museum rely on outside support to do some of our most popular and engaging activities. Your contribution will help us continue and do more of the programming you enjoy.
If you'd like to support our programming, there are several ways to do so.
1.) Visit the NU Foundation's website to make an online donation.
2.) Send a check in the mail made out to the "Center for Great Plains Studies" to 1155 Q St., Lincoln, Neb. 68588-0214.
3.) Visit the Great Plains Art Museum in Lincoln, Neb., during regular museum hours and drop a donation into the donation box or give to an employee.
The amounts suggested below describe ways your contribution can help the Center and/or Museum.
Support the Center
- $50: Support public lectures, including the continuing Paul A. Olson lecture series
- $100: Support scholarly publications
- $250: Support visiting scholars
- $500: Support research by Great Plains Graduate Fellows
- $1,000: Support the Center's special projects like the Great Plains Ecotourism Coalition and the annual Great Plains conference
Support the Museum
- $50: Purchase art supplies for educational art activities for kids visiting the Museum
- $100: Contributes to First Friday programming
- $250: Supports the conservation of the Museum’s permanent collection
- $500: Sponsor a permanent collection exhibition
- $1,000: Help bring in exhibitions by nationally recognized artists
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization soliciting tax deductible private contribution for the benefit of the University of Nebraska.