UNL's Sandoz Hall

Students who seek accommodations at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln must

  1. Complete SSD Application for Services. (https://go.unl.edu/ssdapplication)
  2. Provide documentation of their disability from an appropriate, licensed professional. The documentation must include the diagnosed condition, the treatment being provided (if any) and it can also suggest accommodations. Below are forms that licensed professionals can use to provide this information:

If the student is applying for specific room accommodations, their medical provider should complete and submit the Medical Verification for Housing Accommodations Form IN ADDITION TO one of the preceding forms.

Dining Services

It is ultimately the responsibility of the customer to decide whether to eat certain foods. The University will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or to items one may come into contact with while eating at a University establishment. For questions regarding the ingredients of the menu items or any other questions about food contents, please consult a member of the dining center's management team at any time. If you believe you may have disability-related food allergies or other dietary needs related to a disability, please contact the SSD office at (402) 472-3787.