Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
Auditions take place in Westbrook Music Building (WMB) and Kimball Recital Hall (KRH) as noted in the schedule on this page.
2020 SPRING SEMESTER AUDITIONS
The schedule and audition music will be posted as the information becomes available.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM Bassoons in room 104 WMB
- 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM Oboes in room 105 WMB
Thursday, December 5, 2019
- 4:45 PM Clarinets in room 104 WMB
- 7:15 PM to 8:30 PM Flutes in room 119 WMB
Monday, December 9, 2019
- 4:00 PM French Horns in room 109 WMB
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Trombones in room 130 WMB
- 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM Euphoniums in room 130 WMB
- 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM Tubas in room 130 WMB
Sunday, December 15, 2019
- 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Saxophones in room 205 WMB