Audition information for the Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Symphony Orchestra and Philharmonia (Opera and Chamber Orchestra)
Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester, unless otherwise noted on this page. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
Percussionists interested in a fall semester ensemble should contact Dr. David Hall for information.
2021 FALL SEMESTER AUDITIONS
The schedule is subject to change as events warrant due to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation.
Attention string players: Please arrive at the beginning of your instrument's audition period to sign up for an audition slot.
Sunday, August 22
- Saxophone: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM in room 205 WMB
Monday, August 23
- Violin: 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM in room 105 WMB
- Basses: 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM on the KRH stage
- Bassoon: 4:00 PM in room 114 WMB
- Horn: 4:00 PM in room 109 WMB
- Trumpet: 4:30 PM in room 109 WMB
- Cello: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM in room 105 WMB
- Trombone: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in room 130 WMB
- Euphonium: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in room 130 WMB
- Tuba: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in room 130 WMB
Tuesday, August 24
- Oboe: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in room 109 WMB
- Clarinet: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in room 104 WMB
Wednesday, August 25
- Viola: 3:00 PM in room 105 WMB
- Flute: 6:45 PM to 8:30 PM in room 119 WMB