All Band Ensembles:
All students participating in any Glenn Korff School of Music ensemble or performance must complete the electronic student release form:Student Release Form
Your My.UNL ID is required to log onto the Glenn Korff School of Music release form. Click on the link below if you are a new student who needs to activate your account for the first time.
REQUEST FOR EXCUSED ABSENCE: See the ensemble syllabus for grading information in regard to absences from ensemble rehearsals and/or performances. Submit a request for an absence from rehearsal PRIOR to the absence. It is permissible to submit a request for an excused absence after that absence in the event of illness or family emergency. Click on the appropriate ensemble name below to access the excused absence request form.
Cornhusker Marching Band
CMB members with a recurring rehearsal conflict must complete and submit the form at the link below.CMB Class Conflict Form
Cornhusker Marching Band Bus Form
The Band Office needs to know the travel plans of each Cornhusker Marching Band member to the NSBA Marching Band Competition in Omaha on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Please complete and submit this form by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2017.CMB NSBA Bus Form
Saturday, October 14th Cornhusker Marching Band Schedule
- 12:00 PM Westbrook Music Building open for marching band students and staff
- 12:30 PM CMB percussion rehearsal begins in Stadium
- 1:00 PM CMB outdoor rehearsal begins at the Stadium
- 3:00 PM Outdoor rehearsal ends; meal break; change into uniforms
- 4:00 PM Football Misty's pep band performs in the Lied Commons for the President's pre-game event; Robber's Cave pep band performs on the Lied Center's Orchestra Level for the Chancellor's pre-game event; Football Friday pep band and percussion battery perform on the east side of the Stadium for the Unity Walk
- 4:30 PM Uniform inspection in 119 WMB
- 5:00 PM CMB meeting in room 132 WMB for brass, woodwinds, front ensemble & color guard; percussion warm-up on the west steps of Sheldon Museum of Art
- 5:30 PM CMB outdoor warm-up concert in front of Kimball Recital Hall
- 5:45 PM CMB departs for Memorial Stadium
- 6:30 PM Kick-off of Nebraska vs. Ohio State football game
- 10:00 PM Approximate end of football game; post-game in Stadium
- 10:30 PM CMB returns to WMB for clean-up
- 11:30 PM CMB members free when building is clean and all equipment is returned to proper storage locations
Big Red Express:
Submit the online Big Red Express Instrument or Locker request form to arrange for instrument and/or locker rental. You must be enrolled in BRE before you will be issued an instrument.