If you are in need of help or assistance with an introductory Physics or Astronomy course (PHYS or ASTR 1XX or 2XX) during this Fall semester, graduate students who teach recitations and labs will provide tutoring and homework help.
The Resource Center is located in the second floor lobby and is open Monday through Thursday except during University holidays and closings and finals week.
You are not restricted to seeing only a tutor who teaches your recitation or laboratory section. All tutors on the schedule below are available and able to assist you with your questions. Contact information for individual tutors can be found in the Graduate Student Directory.
For student feedback concerning the Resource Center please fill out the following form here.
The Resource Center Spring 2024 Schedule is available here.
Astronomy TAs will also be available in the Physics & Astronomy Resource Center. Click here to view their hours of operation. The astronomy TAs will also simultaneously be available in Zoom at these times.
- Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 964 6774 8617
- Passcode: AdAstra
- Many class websites are hosted on Canvas. Canvas may have the course syllabus, homework, etc.
- For information on intro Physics labs, visit the Labs home page and FAQ.
- Physics Undergraduate Catalog
- The Registrar has many tips and information about registration, transcripts, graduation, and deadlines.